Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 22nd, 2024, 2:26 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: February 19th, 2008, 12:01 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage

Level 0

Its fine to argue with girls as long as you don't plan on tring to get in the sack with them.

PostPosted: February 20th, 2008, 3:11 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

I dunno... something about it tells me that arguing isn't one of the social acts to get someone to sleep with you anyway.

^_^

PostPosted: February 20th, 2008, 6:41 pm 
Rank 3: Studying Black Mage Rank 3: Studying Black Mage
The Greatest Person Ever

Level 0

I an arguement the woman is always right, because logic doesn't stop them. So get use to the fact that the sky is pink and the moon is square. :XD

PostPosted: February 20th, 2008, 7:15 pm 
Rank 9: Mischievous Thief Rank 9: Mischievous Thief
King of Heroes

Level 53

opinion says:

No one really gives much of a flying f*ck about philosophical issues, especially if they're random people you've never met before and ESPECIALLY if you're trying to pick up a girl, unless she's some philosophical nut. 3 things you never talk about on first encounters:

1. Religion
Big f*cking no-no. Religion is a huge issue that is very personal to some. Others are chill, but you can always strike a nerve when talking about religion, so leave that topic at home.

2. Politics
It pales in importance compared to religion, but every has their own set of humanistic beliefs. You can argue all day, but it's very rare that you'll change someone's mind or chaneg their stance. You wind up bickering over fat, rich f*cks who do nothing but bicker anyway.

3. Philosophical issues
Philosophy is a state of mind kind of thing in which you tend to look outside the box more. While less serious than the other two, you also have to realize people have a different philosophy on life and see things at a different perspective. You can offend the way a person lives depending on what you say.

Now me, I hardly f*cking care what I say, but I'm more careful these days when I first meet someone or talk to people I don't know. There are things you talk about on first meetings and there are things you don't. Try and keep it simple, even if you're a higher level thinker. It makes things easier for both parties.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2