Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 22nd, 2024, 4:31 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 27th, 2007, 3:32 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage

Level 0

I have an idea for another RP game.

But.. What can be given away for prizes?

Any ideas?

Or if you have idea of your own. List them. :)

PostPosted: November 27th, 2007, 4:01 pm 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief

Level 26

I'm currently working on another rp idea and trying to get people involved in rag again. I've also got a few ideas that are rp related but aren't actual games that I'm working on. One of which is a kinda open discussion rp help forum.

PostPosted: December 28th, 2007, 2:15 am 
Rank 0: Magonian Apprentice

Level 0

Here's a FREEBIE(ZERO, ZILCH, NADA).
It's kinda like Dark Cloud, but an old western type theme. You could make it to where you a mechanic, male or female. He decides to travel to the big city to see a great inventor. But something has happened to him and you try to find out what. You could go on from there.

PostPosted: December 28th, 2007, 1:28 pm 
Rank 2: Eager White Mage Rank 2: Eager White Mage

Level 0

I agree!!! I would love a new rp considering I joined after most of them were started. In fact I offered Lantis if he would be willing to partner up in making one. If you are interested in doing that pm me.

Well I’ve done some thinking and I came up with an idea for a new RP. I don’t know if people would like it or not so what do you think? And it’s just a basic concept right now. If I decide to go with it I’ll think of more details.

Its set in a middle evil fantasy type world filled with magic and warriors, trolls, elves, dwarfs and what not. Recently the kingdom of Vastalla was taken over by the Hypherion Empire. The Hypherion Empire is ruled by five saints witch wish to bring all beings under one religion and is forcing their will upon the people of Vastalla.

Many uprisings and rebellions were formed to try and fight off Hypheria, but all efforts are cut down by the Hypherion crusaders. One of the traditions the Vastalla people have carried on for generations is a tournament against the best warriors in the land each year. Foolishly Hypheria allows the tournament to happen. A young man (Probably my character or the creator of the rp’s.) thinks the tournament to be an opportune time to gather a handful of the areas top fighters together and start an uprising of his own!

Well what do you think, too Cliché?

Oh... and what do you mean prizes? I didn't know there is prizes to be had in an RP...