Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 22nd, 2024, 10:41 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 24th, 2007, 9:18 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

This is a real site! I couldn't believe it! HAHAHA!

www.womenpayingsupport.com

Why the site was created? Ms. Miss explains:

Quote:
So what does this have to do with SPOUSAL SUPPORT, you ask? Let me tell you...because I made so much more money than him when I filed for divorce, I was ordered by the court to PAY HIM SPOUSAL SUPPORT. I just about supported him in our marriage and now I STILL HAVE TO PAY! A "MAN" getting support from a WOMAN....can you believe that? (See more of "My Story" at www.MsBreadWinner.com) So all us feminists got our wish...we are now being treated equally as men...at least when it comes to divorce!

And I don't think I have to explain anything else.

PostPosted: October 24th, 2007, 9:37 pm 
Rank 10: Cute Lil White Mage Rank 10: Cute Lil White Mage
At the Scumm Bar

Level 50

That's just crazy

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 8:41 am 
Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter

Level 0

do you like.... sit there searching for this kind of stuff? (are you addicted? o.O)

and didn't you say you wouldn't post another topic of anti-woman nature again like..... quite a while ago... and have managed to post quite a few since then?

in my uberjudicial opinion you seem a tad obsessed. >___> ...

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 9:33 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

Nah, I don't have to search around. I really don't. I go to social bookmarking sites (digg, etc) and can come across them.

A while ago, I did say that I wouldn't post a topic like this again. However, you know what?

Where else would any of you hear about this kind of thing? I know full-well that there is likely to be not one damn person in your lives who would dare speak about this.

Yes, no one may want to hear it, but I decided after that that everyone can hate me. However, I will not allow them to be uninformed of what is happening around them.

Additionally, this isn't an "anti-woman" topic. It's an anti-skank topic. I love my women. Hate skanks. This one here created an entire site because, through equality, she has to pay her ex alimony. On top of that, she has the audacity to use the classic "Be a man, and x", x = something in her best interest. I wanted to show that.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 9:42 am 

Level 0

how many women do you know that you wouldn't classify as skanks?

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 10:42 am 
Rank 6: Potent White Mage Rank 6: Potent White Mage

Level 0

@Ixzion,

I don't hate you regardless of your perspective.

I do think it is very helpful to know this info for both men and women. I also think that there are times that would seem justified where women should rightfully be paying men spousal support if we are all considered equal under the law. There is obvious bias, though when you title the post "AHAHAHAHA!"

But akin to what Sumisem asked, what is your criteria for skank? Do you hold men who possess analagous character traits with equally low regard?

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 12:58 pm 
Statistical Magus

Level 0

Anonymous Bo wrote:
There is obvious bias, though when you title the post "AHAHAHAHA!"

yeah, i was wondering about that one.

i have a question too, though;

why should i care what skanks do? is there any reason not to ignore them?

i'm interested ^_^;

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 1:17 pm 
Rank 7: Learned Black Mage Rank 7: Learned Black Mage

Level 0

I was mostly wondering if he really thought that we were unaware that we existed around such women.
Or that we needed to be reminded such people exist.
Or even why he didn't post sites showing us chauvinism and testosterone abundance to a degree of bias.

No, I didn't really wonder that last one.
And, as I suspect most people stand, though I'm often wrong, I hardly have come to hate you Ixz.
I still retain that it's quite clear to most people that we are in the midst of and members of a race which is fundamentally idiotic and farcical by its own definitions and lexicon, and that constantly segmenting a section of it is a bit silly, at best, really.
To be sure, however, I have posted things which people probably did not care to be aware of, so go for it is all I can say, I suppose.
When someone is having fun being bitter, I see no solid reason for them to stop, really, and Ixz does it with such passion and verve that I wouldn't anyway, I don't think.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 3:06 pm 

Level 0

Well Ixzion is so unapologetically mysoginistic that I often wonder if he has insight that the average man does not. I want to understand his point of view because my bias toward understanding is a function of as many perspectives and belief systems as possible and practical.

Yes, I am learing to appreciate the quality of having fun being bitter, but I'm not sure how he can really be having fun if his whole life is about that (sort of akin to what Sumisem was saying about his 'obsession').

But if he has insight where he can really be level headed and still hate women (or as he saying only skanks), I am trying to understand that point of view. It is very difficult for me to relate to how someone can have 'fun' hating anything.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 6:32 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

Sumisem wrote:
how many women do you know that you wouldn't classify as skanks?

Very few in western culture. Hell, I even have skanks in my own family. But yeah, I don't consider any females here to be skanks. From what you all have demonstrated to me, I would be very ignorant to do so. However, like us all, your problems do vary. I think it would be worth my time to explain to you my attitude toward skanks. For skanks, I wouldn't bother.

If any chick (or dude) here is legitimately serious about understanding why I say and think this way, which means that you must try to retain an open mind, then I'd gladly explain it. However, it is my experience that women generally don't care (except one extremely special woman to me) and men don't want to hear it, even to the point of wanting to beat me up, when all I have done is spoken a word.

Quote:
But akin to what Sumisem asked, what is your criteria for skank? Do you hold men who possess analagous character traits with equally low regard?

There are many different criteria:

Females who unapologetically engage in cognitive dissonance
Females who live to hurt men emotionally (the unseen abuse), physically and financially
Females who make false rape reports
Females who cry for equality, but don't like when it bites them in the ass ^
and many more.

As for the second part, we are constantly told in the media, society, and everywhere how men are no good, etc, which is why I don't feel the need to mention this all the time. However, men who possess these traits are clearly as bad as their counterparts.

However, women are often not punished anywhere near as severely for their destructive actions as men are. A lot of times, they aren't even punished at all. Additionally, there are legions of men (good men who simply don't know any better as well as punks) who are willing to defend to the death these skanks. The opposite is not true.

Quote:
why should i care what skanks do? is there any reason not to ignore them?

Ah, excellent question! Why should you care? You don't have to. But, you need to be aware of what they do and what they are so you can protect yourself. There is no magic "SKANK" printed on women's foreheads to help us. God knows, I wish there was.

However, a skank can destroy your life. It takes either a "I'm keeping it" or "He raped me" and she has you for 20 years. You either live as a wallet or a girlfriend.

Therefore, you must be able to identify what a skank is, and make plans to avoid the hell outta them. Unfortunately, there are so many.

Quote:
When someone is having fun being bitter, I see no solid reason for them to stop, really, and Ixz does it with such passion and verve that I wouldn't anyway, I don't think.

I once heard that being bitter is akin to drinking poison and expecting someone else to die. Well, I assure you, I am not drinking any poison. Nor do I want anyone to die. I simply want skanks out of my way. To leave me alone so that I may find a true woman.

But I don't figure you'd need help figuring out that such women do exist. I would say most people here think you're a sharp guy in a good few places. However, I do think that you are using your abundance of brain power in a place different than where it's needed. While you may feel the need to be abstract and broad with your pontification, I believe that it would best be suited to place your undivided attention on the topic of interest that we are engaging in now. I believe it would be extremely beneficial to your continued well-being.

Again, you don't have to look hard to find articles dealing with chauvinism and all that, so I didn't bother.

Quote:
But if he has insight where he can really be level headed and still hate women (or as he saying only skanks), I am trying to understand that point of view. It is very difficult for me to relate to how someone can have 'fun' hating anything.

There was a time, over 3 years ago now, that I would have laughed at everything I was talking about now. I would not have believed it. I would have called myself a liar and ignored myself. Sometimes, I think my life would be so much easier if I didn't know what I know now (Ignorance is bliss?).

I despair that it has gotten to this... that skanks outnumber true women by so much. I take no joy in the situation, but when skanks get theirs shoved in their face, I like it.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 7:17 pm 

Level 0

I plan on rereading your response several times when I have more time, but this leads me to the question of why bother with women at all. Even if those true women are out there, aren't there enough skanks out there to say, "hey women aren't worth it period", or is there something about a true woman that you need in your life?

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 7:51 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

Anonymous Bo wrote:
I plan on rereading your response several times when I have more time, but this leads me to the question of why bother with women at all. Even if those true women are out there, aren't there enough skanks out there to say, "hey women aren't worth it period", or is there something about a true woman that you need in your life?

There is a need, spiritually and physically, that I desire from women. I have never agreed with just swearing off women altogether. A man and a woman are completely different, yet complementary. My roughness and her softness. My protection and her support. My physical strength and her emotional strength (our intellectual strength). I think it's one of the best things to have in this world. It can only be done by a man and a woman giving their best toward making it work. No one sniping the other. This is what I want and would cherish 100%.

But, the influences that cause skank behavior are everywhere in western society. Hence, I am in the process of leaving the country and going somewhere were the skanky behavior is properly looked down upon rather than glorified. There is where I have greatly improved (not guaranteed) chances of finding a real woman.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 10:32 pm 

Level 0

Er. Hm.
'abundance of brain power' wasn't quite what I was expecting.
Mostly I'm just taking the piss, man, as we've already done our little debate-waltz and shared our views and such.
I know I don't often respond to such things in the most reader-friendly fashion, but when I come to an analytical place I kick into another mode of thought which aims to be as concise as possible.
So, with this being the case you've certainly got what my views are, and I've certainly got what yours are.
I mostly just disagree that the prominence of skanks is so widespread.
I have plenty of opportunity to immerse myself in the realities of such women, I also meet or observe a great deal to the contrary - women who are merely trying to exist in as consistent a state of normalcy as is conceivable, women who are content with what they have and only cry wolf when one is in the vicinity.

Heh -
If I placed my undivided attention on the skanks, Ixz, I would sound like you.
Cheers with the move, however - may the skanks fade from your memory and the rape victims be sincere.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2007, 11:30 pm 
Rank 9: Mischievous Thief Rank 9: Mischievous Thief
Call me Bon

Level 22

One convenient truth, Magonians:

Ixzion runs this site, and he is entitled to say what he wants to say.

Now, onward with the topic, I believe that "Ms Breadwinner" is a bit sour about having to pay spousal support. I think it's allso disgraceul to demean her ex-husband, when in reality, she is but a fraction of millions of divorced/baby daddies who have been forced by the goverment to give monthly stipends to women who, I feel, have trapped men for precisely this reason.

Life isn't fair, but you have to deal with it people. Ms. Breadwinner should shut the f*ck up.

PostPosted: October 26th, 2007, 11:02 am 
King of Heroes

Level 53

Just put tape over their mouths. Problem solved.

PostPosted: October 28th, 2007, 2:37 pm 
Noblesse Oblige

Level 43

KEEL ALL ZE WIMENZ!

PostPosted: October 28th, 2007, 2:52 pm 
Call me Bon

Level 22

^ Say whaaaa?

PostPosted: October 28th, 2007, 11:07 pm 
Rank 4: Fighter in Training Rank 4: Fighter in Training

Level 0

Though slightly off topic I think the whole having to pay anyone anything after a divorce is retarded. If you don't need the other person anymore, or want them in your life, then you shouldn't need their money anymore and should fend for yourself. If children are involved then maybe, but if you can't support the child then you probably shouldn't have them. You went into the marriage without any mandatory support, so I don't see why you should leave it with any. Divorce laws are dumb.

Certainly there are extenuating circumstances, but I still think the whole idea that after a divorce someone 'owes' the other something is pretty absurd besides the basic subsistence for the child and I think only if they are entitled to visitation rights. Also I think that person should be forced to use the support directly on the child if the other is forced to pay it.

As for the topic at hand I think my near 0 score on the sexism scales say it all. Men can be just as bad as women, and bad people come in pretty equal distributions. But for every bad one there is a good one.

As for the not having to search around, that's for just about anything on the internet. There are many sites that support bigotry in all it's forms. People are people and that's how it should be. Anyone you don't know can screw you over or they could be the best and most helpful person you've ever met. That's life.

So I think Ms Breadwinner has a point, but presented in a highly sexist way. Why should anyone have to pay spousal support beyond the care of a child.

http://www.thetruecoolness.com
Are you prepared? Do you believe in the Coolness? Well either way check it out.

PostPosted: October 29th, 2007, 2:28 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

Ixzion wrote:
There is a need, spiritually and physically, that I desire from women. I have never agreed with just swearing off women altogether. A man and a woman are completely different, yet complementary. My roughness and her softness. My protection and her support. My physical strength and her emotional strength (our intellectual strength). I think it's one of the best things to have in this world. It can only be done by a man and a woman giving their best toward making it work. No one sniping the other. This is what I want and would cherish 100%.

You said a mouth-ful. And you are right. And if anything, you saying that shows that you aren't as bias as alot of people think you are.

@ NLY - I agree that the rate the skanks encroach may not be as bad as portrayed. But that doesn't mean the rate of failing relationships would be any less. I would assume that it's safe to say that what Ix and everyone else here wants to do is avoid the pains of failure within relationships. And while not all women are skanks... sh*t's not going to work out alot of the time. Be it due to generic problems like communication errors or whatever.

I dunno... that's my 2 cents, anyway.

PostPosted: October 29th, 2007, 2:47 pm 

Level 0

I agree, Lantis.
I think I was more addressing sexist views than those directly concerning relationships, but yes, I agree heartily on that.

And, personally, I have never found Ixzion to be off his rocker with bias, but where I see it I address it, I guess, to see how well he can fashion defences for his views, mostly.