Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 22nd, 2024, 5:25 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 105  Next
PostPosted: May 21st, 2014, 10:56 pm 
Rank 7: Learned Black Mage Rank 7: Learned Black Mage
Elf lover

Level 37

Guild Wars 2: Got my 7th character to level 80! We got new content this week to so that'll give me something to do. Apparently it's been said that any future will be added permanently, and I know that's something that bothered many people (the fact that they only lastes 2-4 weeks and were mostly removed)

Super Mario 3D World: last time I played, I managed to open world Crown. Sadly, I haven't felt with enough patience to clear it. It's actually quiet challenging for me. :/

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2014, 8:09 am 
Rank 0: Magonian Apprentice

Level 1

GTA 4: About half way through, will probably pick up again in the next few days.

Final Fantasy 8: I just can't seem to keep going with this, I want to see it to the end but I get bored (game isn't bad, don't get me wrong) currently on disc 3 and just made it into space with Squall.

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2014, 8:34 am 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Raziel99 wrote:
Planning on continuing Final Fantasy VII sometime this weekend, whenever Dyne is free. Wanting to at reach hit Cosmo Canyon if not just run through the entire second continent.

Are you going to fight Dyne? =P

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2014, 4:59 pm 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief
a.k.a. Gunman/Punarm Dyne

Level 162

Draygone wrote:
Raziel99 wrote:
Planning on continuing Final Fantasy VII sometime this weekend, whenever Dyne is free. Wanting to at reach hit Cosmo Canyon if not just run through the entire second continent.

Are you going to fight Dyne? =P

He wants me to voice Dyne's lines. This weekend after recording SLPH races shouldn't be a problem.

PostPosted: May 24th, 2014, 12:19 am 
Rank 9: Mischievous Thief Rank 9: Mischievous Thief
King of Heroes

Level 53

Just started Blade Kitten. Not a bad game. Hard to understand the keys at first even with a controller. But once you get the controls, it's not bade. It's a side scrolling slash 'em up(?). I'm enjoying it.

PostPosted: May 24th, 2014, 1:08 pm 
Rank 6: Potent White Mage Rank 6: Potent White Mage
Protector of Angels!

Level 18

Yeah, I just got that a while back to after playing the demo, Shadowfox. Probably won't be a fantastic game or anything, but certainly entertaining and playable enough for the modest purchase price.

And I mean, come on, a game with a name like BLADE KITTEN just demands to be played, doesn't it?

*completely non-discreetly sneaks in Arc Arath advertisement here* In my current gaming progress, I am getting to the last critical series of dungeons before the final battle in Arc Arath, just doing a little preemptive play testing before Lantis and I finish the battle balancing for the final dungeon and start a long series of playtests. For what we COULD do with RPGMaker 1, I am pleased.

After I finish that today, I shall spend the rest of the weekend on beginning my second playthrough of Star Ocean 4 (for I sort of botched and got burnt out in the first playthrough a couple of years ago for various reasons), and Lord give me strength to not run out of my apartment and kill the first neighbor I see outside in rage whenever Welch comes onscreen.

I ... HATE ... HER.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2014, 1:10 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

Much has happened to me lately. I'm currently playing:

The Wonderful 101
Metal Sonic Hyperdrive
Shadow of the Colossus (FINALLY)

The last two, I'm in the process of LPing. Shadow of the Colossus is the one I'm doing totally blind.

PostPosted: May 26th, 2014, 11:15 am 

Level 162

Finished both Kirby Triple Deluxe and Atelier Rorona 100% this week. Casually playing Mario Gold World Tour until I'm ready to begin Demon Gaze and debating on a quicker console game to play through before moving on to Tales of Xillia.

PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 5:56 am 

Level 1

Currently playing Super Metroid, trying for 100 percent run.

Anyone play Watch Dogs yet, I'm on the fence about buying it?

PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 8:10 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

If you manage to get 100% on Super Metroid, you'll have to tell Ixzion where that last missile pack is.

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 11:47 am 

Level 1

Draygone wrote:
If you manage to get 100% on Super Metroid, you'll have to tell Ixzion where that last missile pack is.

Why, has he never managed it or something?

PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 11:52 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

It's been his goal to 100% Super Metroid without ever looking up the locations for anything. And he's only one regular missile pack away from doing it. Pretty honorable to have gone this long without giving up and just checking where it is online.

I've been playing Transistor. It's from the same guys who did Bastion. Absolutely loved that game, and this one's shaping up to be really good too. The battle system is weird as it is a mix of both real time and kind of strategy based combat. There's a neat little system where you can mix and match abilities and upgrade them with skills you get from levels. I've only played about an hour, but it's pretty good.

PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 12:21 pm 

Level 1

Lantis wrote:
It's been his goal to 100% Super Metroid without ever looking up the locations for anything. And he's only one regular missile pack away from doing it. Pretty honorable to have gone this long without giving up and just checking where it is online.

Wow, that is dedication, well if I do manage to do it I'll keep the locations to myself then if he wants to do it that way.

PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 3:32 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

Lately I've found myself rather interested in the Donkey Kong Land series, and I've been looking up a lot of videos and reading Wikis on the series. But it's not something I'll be able to let's play for a while, so in order to something-something related to making it easier for me to wait to LP it, I've started playing the third one. I just beat World 3, going for 100%. Or is it 103%? I can't remember if any of the Land games did that, actually.

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2014, 8:50 am 

Level 162

Spent the week on Mario Golf's Star Coin challenges and online tournaments and still really don't know how much more of it I'll play.

On the console side, I finally played through and beat Wario Land: Shake It! while awaiting Mario Kart 8 and will likely go back and 100% it before switching focus to Tales of Xillia as mentioned above.

There will be lots of Mario Karting 8 going on too.

PostPosted: June 9th, 2014, 10:58 am 

Level 162

Been a very bouncy week with lots of gaming but not a great amount of progress:

Mario Golf: World Tour - Mostly playing online tournaments to unlock gear and aim for the costume that's unlocked by earning 10 trophies from online tournaments (Private Tournies don't count, btw).

Demon Gaze: The title with the most overall time put into it over the week. Definitely the first-person dungeon RPG I've enjoyed the most in a long time, if ever.

Mario Kart 8: About halfway through collecting the stamps. Working on 3-starring 100cc to practice for 150cc.

Symphony: Got a bit hooked on this thanks to starting a co-op project with Sinisterkun, Goldglee and Lady Lexis. Defeated the final Demon last night to effectively beat the game.

Wario Land: Shake It! Have all of the regular levels' Treasures obtained and Missions completed. Moving on to the hidden levels.

Illusion of Gaia and Final Fantasy VI: The Eternal Crystals are two new Let's Plays started this week, too.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2014, 10:56 am 

Level 162

Mostly the same as last week but I did finish getting the Platinum trophy for Demon Gaze.

Battle Princess of Arcadias and the next Mario Golf: World Tour DLC are out this week!

PostPosted: June 16th, 2014, 9:37 pm 
Rank 7: Learned Black Mage Rank 7: Learned Black Mage
Mongolian Chop Squad

Level 63

Been playing a fair amount of Watch_Dogs. I'm in Act II of the campaign and I have done a good amount of side missions. If you can make yourself forget the hype, it's a good game. Although I have been experiencing a bug at least once a play session where the game thinks I'm holding down one direction or another.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2014, 10:55 pm 
Rank 6: Potent White Mage Rank 6: Potent White Mage
Protector of Angels!

Level 18

Trying to beat Resident Evil 5 on professional mode right now, which is near impossible without a human partner, as I've long come to find out. The AI in this game blows.

I've trudged ahead with all the patience I've got to make it to the boss fight with Wesker and Jill in chapter 5-3, where you have to avoid death for seven minutes, and with every enemy attack able to kill you in one-hit and Chris' AI doing everything it can to actively sabotage my victory (he refuses to heal me from death mode and runs to confront a waiting hail of bullets from Jill's machine literally every five seconds), it looks like I'll be stuck at this point for a long time. I don't care how many times I have died by the time the game ends (I died 80 times on the boss fight with Irving alone before I beat it), if I beat this game with the atrocious AI as my partner on professional mode, I AM A WINNER.

EDIT A DAY LATER: ... Or I could have bought one rocket launcher and aimed it at Wesker when he wasn't paying attention to end the fight early. That turned out to be a lot easier. The AI still sucks hard, though.

FURTHER EDIT: .... I win.

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2014, 8:40 pm 
Rank 9: Mischievous Thief Rank 9: Mischievous Thief
King of Heroes

Level 53

I just realized why I never played through Wind Waker again. The end game is annoying and sh*t.

Edit [6/23 12:20 AM]:

Just beat Sonic: Lost World. Expect a review on the game soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 105  Next