Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 22nd, 2024, 3:30 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 105  Next
PostPosted: February 9th, 2014, 6:19 pm 
Rank 8: Adept Fighter Rank 8: Adept Fighter

Level 73

So, in an effort to clear some of my backlog, I've created a spreadsheet of all the games I want to play, and I'm limiting myself to playing at most 3 games at a time.

Currently working on Radiant Historia. Picking up from where I left off the last time I played it. I'm 22 hours in, with 100 out of the 236 nodes in the chronicle.

1) Statement 2 is true
2) Statement 1 is false

PostPosted: February 10th, 2014, 11:28 am 
Rank 5: Nimble Thief Rank 5: Nimble Thief
a.k.a. Gunman/Punarm Dyne

Level 162

I reached my goal of beating Final Fantasy XIII's main story on Saturday and decided to play through Okami HD before tackling FF13's post-game.

For handhelds I decided to finish 100%ing Senran Kagura Burst to get it off my mind and then focus on Bravely Default. Even though Denganronpa will arrive this week BD will very likely win out on priority.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2014, 12:39 pm 
Rank 7: Learned Black Mage Rank 7: Learned Black Mage
Elf lover

Level 37

Let's see...

Super Mario 3D World: I think I am on the last world. I just hate being forced to backtrack to other stages just to get more stars and keep playing.I think that's the main reason I never play Super Mario 64, Sunshine, etc.

Anyway, I let my little niece use my Wii U, but I made her a profile for herself. I pretty much played enough to unlock Rosalina for her too.

Guild Wars 2: I got my fourth character to level 80 and I began leveling a new character. I am a hopeless altholic and I accept as part of who I am. For once it's not a pretty human boy (Have 5 of those already. I made a huge, imposing norn (which are like 9 feet human look-alikes)

The Wonderful 101: I finally downladed the demo. I didn't understand it. But I also has my niece nearby that didn't let me try to analize what I was doing. Gotta check it again soon.

Pokemon Y: Haven't played in in months. Before quitting my job, I confessed to my students I had a 3DS and I could add them as friends, so I have a few kids waiting for me to duel them. With the pokebank out now, I need to see if what kind of team I want to build now.

PostPosted: February 14th, 2014, 2:08 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I've just entered Area 7. If I recall, the game has nine in total, so I'm getting close to endgame. And it shows, because things are starting to fall apart for the bad guys. Literally. And speaking of bad guys, one of them has stepped forward as the active villain.

Towards the end of Area 6 was another boss battle that relied on mechanics outside the battle system. This battle was a little clunky, partly due to my inability to control the camera, and partly due to the fact that when the boss took damage, the camera focused on it being all "owww" while I was still vulnerable to projectiles in the room. I really needed to rely on the minimap to orientate myself.

On the plus side, it was directly followed by a boss battle back in the battle system, against the guy who through the clunky boss against me. It was pretty satisfactory. =)

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: February 15th, 2014, 11:32 pm 
Rank 8: Adept Fighter Rank 8: Adept Fighter

Level 73

New PC get. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME VIDYA?

1) Statement 2 is true
2) Statement 1 is false

PostPosted: February 16th, 2014, 2:47 pm 
Elf lover

Level 37

I recently bought The Sims 3
The GameStop clerk told me it was the latest one when I asked her (I later found out The Sims 4 is out)

Anyway, this is the first time I give The Sims a try, and I must say, I thought this game would have a more relaxing pace. XD

I made 2 households

First one is a gay couple named and modeled after 2 of my Guild Wars 2 characters. I have been using this file mainly to get to know the game better, and learning about the wishes and celebrity status and such. Anyway, the two love birds managed to get married before I remade them to try the city map from the Late Night expansion.

The second household had Bill and Jess, my main characters from Rincar, in which I wanted to see how baby making worked. Jess had twins and Bill burned the kitchen trying to cook during their birthday. Hopefully the girl will grow up to be a talented musician and the boy will be feared as the evil genius he'll become.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2014, 8:52 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

In her defense, I didn't know there was a Sims 4, either.

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: February 17th, 2014, 11:44 am 

Level 162

Will hopefully finish Act 1 of Okami HD sometime today.

Senran Kagura Burst is 100% done so my on-the-go focus is now Bravely Default. While I only have the first two party members at the moment, Norende Village is coming along nicely.

Just reached Chapter 2 of Return of Touhou Mother but the progress of that is also matched by the progress of my blind Let's Play of it.

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, Strider and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze will all be out this week!

PostPosted: February 19th, 2014, 8:33 am 
Rank 6: Potent White Mage Rank 6: Potent White Mage
We didn't play twister mister

Level 50

I am currently on Chapter 3 in Bravely Default. I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH. If you don't give it a shot, that is unacceptable!(Sorry, game humor.)

I think I am going to get dong freeze.

PostPosted: February 20th, 2014, 5:40 am 
Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter
Statistical Magus

Level 0

Titanfall is pretty Probably Slightly Less Boring Than Working

just an fyi. Have only spent a couple of hours with it but, wow.

PostPosted: February 20th, 2014, 2:08 pm 
Mongolian Chop Squad

Level 63

I want to play Titanfall, but I also don't want to go back to giving EA money
what to do what to do....

PostPosted: February 21st, 2014, 12:27 am 

Level 162

Sick days off work are great chances for gaming progress by clearing the next two major dungeons in Okami HD. Progress in Bravely Default is slow since I'm limiting my play of it to being on-the-go, but Norende village is almost rebuilt entirely already.

PostPosted: February 21st, 2014, 12:56 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I just beat the original Sonic the Hedgehog for the first time legit, including all the chaos emeralds. I feel kinda proud.

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2014, 1:21 pm 

Level 162

Draygone wrote:
I just beat the original Sonic the Hedgehog for the first time legit, including all the chaos emeralds. I feel kinda proud.

That's the mark of a good, fun game: To feel satisfaction after beating it no matter how long it took you even if the ending is nothing more than a "You win!" screen.

Battletoads and Bubsy: Claws Encounter of the Furred Kind do not provide that kind of satisfaction.

PostPosted: February 25th, 2014, 4:17 pm 
Elf lover

Level 37

My full attention is back at Guild Wars 2.
The latest Living Story event had the main city hub completely destroyed and now it became an instance in which you have to go in and try to save as many citizens as you can.
I have a lot of unfinished games I should go back to...

PostPosted: February 26th, 2014, 6:23 pm 

Level 162

Okami HD - Reached the third and final arc of the game. May have it beaten before the weekend is over.

Bravely Default - Taking a quick break from it to play through the new Muramasa Rebirth DLC's main story and likely Lumines: Electronic Symphony as well since it can be 100%'d pretty quickly.

Return of Touhou Mother - Will return to recording this weekend since my voice is back.

PostPosted: February 28th, 2014, 1:20 am 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

So apparently I'm at the final boss in Hybrid Heaven. And this game does not have a forgiveable last save point. The entrance to the final stretch only goes one way, and the stretch has a couple of monsters in it along with some security droids. Then surprise-surprise, it's a boss gauntlet. Two regular bosses followed by the final boss, who has multiple forms, and a couple of big cutscenes in between. Kinda sucks I lost.

Just for the fun of it, here's the battle theme that plays during the final boss's first form. To put the song into context, he's an alien.

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2014, 10:40 am 

Level 162

Made great progress this weekend in getting the Platinum trophy for Okami HD, clearing Journey 100% and beating the new Strider on Normal but have to do 1-2 more runs of it for its Platinum.

Returning my on-the-go focus to Bravely Default and do have to say that the sidequest I finished this morning (to get the Summoner job) is perhaps the saddest thing I've seen happen in a JRPG in a long time.

PostPosted: March 8th, 2014, 1:13 pm 
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I beat Hybrid Heaven a while ago. The ending was very satisfying, considering how many final battles there were. Even had a bit of voice acting.

Now I'm playing Quest 64. Already made it some hours in, got the first two elemental crystals I mean orbs I mean.... orbs. Just made it past the infamous Blue Cave. That place took over an hour to get through, with no chance to save. Found someone who offered me the chance to rest after such a wearisome trek. Well if you guys knew the cave was that rough, why didn't you fix it? Acknowledging that it was bad in the game doesn't make it better.

PostPosted: March 10th, 2014, 12:11 am 
Rank 0: Magonian Apprentice

Level 0

insultobot wrote:
I want to play Titanfall, but I also don't want to go back to giving EA money
what to do what to do....

Not be a dumb f*cking retard?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 105  Next