Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 21st, 2024, 10:34 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 10:37 am 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
Spotted Skunk/Dragon

Level 158

I can't see the Crystal Shores Redux, Random Stuff, or Dream Land videos. (In this topic, anyway.)
Quote:
since there would be no way to prove you equipped it (items equipped count as inventory) i actually remove the party member which takes the item out of inventory and allows you to pass.

That's an inventive way of checking whether someone has a piece of equipment equipped. I'll have to keep that in mind.

"What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 11:41 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

Thanks Dray, those are fixed now.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 12:05 am 
Rank 4: Fighter in Training Rank 4: Fighter in Training

Level 0

Draygone wrote:
I can't see the Crystal Shores Redux, Random Stuff, or Dream Land videos. (In this topic, anyway.)
Quote:
since there would be no way to prove you equipped it (items equipped count as inventory) i actually remove the party member which takes the item out of inventory and allows you to pass.

That's an inventive way of checking whether someone has a piece of equipment equipped. I'll have to keep that in mind.

if you dont want to make the item a cursed item you can have an event switch the party member out for someone else who cant be in your party at that time and do a check then swap it back. use an event to keep the character on screen and invis party to keep your plan secret. use this during a move location (move the party to a place and set the swap before and have it check on entry if the item is in the party set. you can have a condition with item and one without so it points to a particular response.

as mr take would say "be instructive."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2