Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 21st, 2024, 1:13 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 208  Next
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 2:00 am 
Rank 1: Untrained Thief Rank 1: Untrained Thief
Meh.

Level 3

insultobot wrote:
I just spent the last four hours watching Neil DeGrasse Tyson interviews. He speaks well.

He is one of my favorite speakers. I got to see him live once, it was pretty magical.

PostPosted: March 27th, 2012, 11:08 am 
Rank 7: Learned Black Mage Rank 7: Learned Black Mage
Mongolian Chop Squad

Level 63

PostPosted: March 28th, 2012, 8:58 pm 
Rank 9: Mischievous Thief Rank 9: Mischievous Thief
King of Heroes

Level 53

I waited all day to get my new memory in the mail for my iMac (8GB), and turns out it was delivered to the leasing office. Had to call tech support for the shipping company just to be able to find that out. Glad to know they didn't even say there was a package for me when I went to the office today. Splendid. Have to wait another full day just to install memory that's already here that I can't get to because the office is closed.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2012, 12:08 pm 
Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter
PSN/XBL: KaiserSosate

Level 0

My new expensive toy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2012, 8:40 pm 
Mongolian Chop Squad

Level 63

http://www.dorkly.com/video/35974/final-fantasy-vii

???

PostPosted: March 30th, 2012, 10:18 am 
Meh.

Level 3

I just self painted my nails for the first time in like... 10 years? IT LOOKS SO BAD. I think I should just take it off and ask my sister to do it for me...

PostPosted: March 31st, 2012, 1:08 am 
Rank 4: Fighter in Training Rank 4: Fighter in Training

Level 0

ya need to learn sometime, isnt that a woman required thingy? i couldnt imagine what kind of a job id do if i had to paint my nails, i have absolutely no artistic talent with paint. i dont know why you ladies do that anyway, i like em just plain.

PostPosted: March 31st, 2012, 2:05 pm 
Meh.

Level 3

Yeah, I don't understand it either. Sometimes it's nice because you can make it sparkly and that's distracting and fun, or get designs that are interesting, but just for everyday things? I don't understand. I just had to surprise my parents - picked them up at the airport today with a dress, nails done, sandals, and hair looking decent. They were shocked (to say the least) which was the intention. :P

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2012, 10:16 pm 
Call me Bon

Level 22

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 10:31 am 
Rank 6: Potent White Mage Rank 6: Potent White Mage
We didn't play twister mister

Level 50

The internet went out earlier this morning(was probably off last night too). I thought it was Time Warner suckage, but apparently there were wind storms, so bam no net(it's back now obviously, woo). So I decided to mess around in RPG Maker VX Ace.:D

It's not really an awesome video, it's also not really worthy of its own RPGM General topic, but hey, it was fun to make at least. The description says it all.

Also, I love being able to use Hypercam 3 now with the fixed audio setup. Makes it so much easier to do random unedited videos.

And another fun note- I started playing with RPGM1 again. Pretty darn fun(a lot more fun now that I get more of the eventing functions than I ever did in the past.:P)

PostPosted: April 7th, 2012, 12:22 pm 
Noblesse Oblige

Level 43

Saw Stereopony in concert last night.

Oh holy god boner.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2012, 8:58 am 

Level 50

Hurray I'm sick.

Actually not hurray. I just have super extended migraine type symptoms. Ergo, Easter bedtime for me, yo.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 9:55 pm 
Call me Bon

Level 22

My hands hurt so damn much.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 11:41 am 
Mongolian Chop Squad

Level 63

maybe you should start using the other one. and eat more bananas so it doesn't cramp up in the middle of your.... fun.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 1:08 pm 
King of Heroes

Level 53

I never have that problem. I'm strong when it comes to that.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 3:25 pm 
Rank 8: Adept Fighter Rank 8: Adept Fighter

Level 73

@Fay's RPGMVXA video: Isn't that puzzle a puzzle from Lufia 2? I think even the hint you gave in the video was the same.

1) Statement 2 is true
2) Statement 1 is false

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 8:58 pm 

Level 50

myoky wrote:
@Fay's RPGMVXA video: Isn't that puzzle a puzzle from Lufia 2? I think even the hint you gave in the video was the same.

Yup! I just wanted to try and copy that with RPGM. :D I believe the Lufia II one calls for pots on switches in addition to that. I don't know on the hint- I didn't check. Though if it is, I'll feel awesome for remembering it with no reference haha.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2012, 9:42 pm 
Protector of Angels!

Level 18

Sumi wrote, back about three-and-a-half months ago:
Quote:
Are you going to end up going to this restaurant loads just to see this waitress? You could make out that it's on the way somewhere you're always going?

I did, but no longer, I fear, Miss Sumi. That kind of endearing romantic behavior (at least I thought it was) eventually proved unwanted by the one whom I had referred to as the beautiful pony-tailed waitress Nia. The last time she met my gaze, there definitely was no smile on her face. Wearing such a "my god, is he still around?" frown instead, she suddenly did not appear so cute any longer.

Whatever the reason for her change of heart (or for her hiding the fact that she actually never wished to see me outside of her workplace, which she once said she would, over a month ago), I am actually going to have to take the more seemingly chauvanistic side of this turn of events and say, "She could've had a knight at her side, but it will be her loss, I suppose." (I can't help but say "forget her" in a somewhat nicer way such as that, being a Protector and all.)

Ah, well, I still have the more fond memory of being there at the Kita restaurant two weekends ago when the anime convention was taking place in Houston, whereupon I was so fortunate as to dine just one table away from a group of eight or so young women dressed like lolita schoolgirls, with the musical-note design dresses and hair ribbons and all. I let them know how precious they looked.

Besides, all this means is that there are cuter and sweeter Asian gals out there for a Protector such as myself. Goodbye to you, Nia. 'Hope you don't instead end up with some jerk who will only keep you around for his own selfish desires, for your deceptive ways. Although right now I think I have three friends who are much angrier than I am and wish all such curses upon you.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2012, 11:41 pm 

Level 50

That really sucks SK. I dunno about curses(for I've never met the person, and although I have quite a temper I've learned to check it somewhat.) I'm sure you'll find someone who will appreciate your company a fair bit.:)

I often pondered asking out random women after my breakup, but it just wasn't meant to be. It's rather hard to broach the whole "So are you into women?" part of that whole song and dance. I actually tried to casually ask a woman I was so sure was also like me, but she ended up being straight and having a boyfriend, which ended in an okay friendship from college- but I just honestly get so socially awkward even trying to talk to new people. My relationship just kinda happened and clicked from a very kindred bond, so I wish that for you. It's a trite and often overused phrase, but we often find the people most important to us when we aren't even looking. Life is funny in that kind of manner. Who knows? She might be waiting for you at your next anime convention. I know of at least one happily married couple that met in that manner, a friend who was like a little brother to me and loved running around at those events and meeting so many people.

PostPosted: April 18th, 2012, 12:18 am 
Protector of Angels!

Level 18

Quote:
Who knows? She might be waiting for you at your next anime convention.

Heh. That would certainly be a strange first meeting place for my destined Princess to come face to face with me. I always did find attraction to a girl who could sport a good Aeris outfit like it was nothing, though. :rockon But I am grateful for your encouragement, Miss Fay.

But in terms of the curse upon her, I meant that Ix, Lantis, and Shadowfox were even more indignant about her wishy-washy rejection than I was, since I was with them this past weekend also when it happened, so they are all probably plotting curses against her even now. ^_^

Last edited by SarahsKnight on April 18th, 2012, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 208  Next