Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 22nd, 2024, 10:22 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 5:16 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
Rainbow Crash

Level 89

I really liked this movie over the first one. Everything was simply better. The story, fighting, Jessica Alba (mmhmm).

Great stuff.

PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 5:17 pm 
Rank 10: Cute Lil White Mage Rank 10: Cute Lil White Mage
At the Scumm Bar

Level 50

You see every movie b4 me Ix XD
Well, I'll take your word for it and I'll see the movie.
And not just to see Alba XD

PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 7:14 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage
At the Scumm Bar

Level 0

I saw the movie today. It was good. Where the silver surfer came from and why the things where happening.. Still I'm a bit unsure about. Don't want to blow the cover for those who want to see it.

I will give it a 7 out of 10. :)

PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 7:26 am 
Rank 4: Fighter in Training Rank 4: Fighter in Training
At the Scumm Bar

Level 0

Watched it too yesterday. I was a really good movie and i just loved to see Chris Evans cute face XD

And it was also thrilling. Hmm...i think i'll give this movie a 9/10 ^^

-Ravishing Tragedy!!~Final Fury!Bam, Boom, Bam, Boom, Boom!!
Let's finish this!!~

-Ionian Guardian Anise Tatlin, Tales of the Abyss-

PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 8:26 am 
Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter

Level 0

^__^ I <3 Jessica Alba.

Prolly won't see fantastic four (nice title >____>), just wait until it comes out to rent *shrug*

not much of a cinema person =P

PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 1:41 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage

Level 0

I loved the part about..

[spoiler]The joke about Ben having a land slide when he makes love to his girl friend. [/spoiler] :lol

PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 11:32 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

Actually... yeah, as a movie.. it was fine. But if anyone keeps up with the comics, then theres definately some things to nitpick at.

Like:

[spoiler]Okay, Galactus is NOT a cloud. He is a humanoid god. He looks like this: http://florence.ghibellini.free.fr/obsc ... anos02.jpg but made him out to look like a thunderstorm worm thingie. [/spoiler]
^stupid spoiler tags (for those of you not reading the spoilers, it's just a picture of Galactus).
and:

[spoiler]Granted, the surfer is powerful... but Galactus is a GOD. How can the surfer POSSIBLY have enough power to kill Galactus in one hit. And that's after he used alot of his powers to revive Sue.[/spoiler]

aslo:

[spoiler]WTF, how are you going to kill of Galactus, the Silver Surfer, and Dr. Doom all in the same movie? And speaking of Dr. Doom... Where the hell was he being kept all this time? His grandmother's attic? I would have assumed he would be held in a highly secure spot. And correct me if I'm wrong, but no one can ride the Surfer's board... but the Surfer. Doom on the Surfer's board? Bah![/spoiler]

There are other things easy to tell for those who keep up with comics, but this post would never end. But as a movie, it was good. I found all the jokes quite good (specially the landslide one ^_^), and the acting was well done too. The visuals looked great, and overall it's definately one of the few good movies out today.

<unrelated spam="unless being a marvel thing makes it otherwise">

Oh, and I'm not to happy with spiderman 3 either. As far as the movies go, it's IMPOSSIBLE to have Carnage now.[spoiler]Spidey killed Brock and the alien life form that is Venom.[/spoiler] Last I checked, the Hob Goblin's bombs do a pretty good job of blowing stuff up. Good job... ¬_¬

</unrelated spam>

PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 1:35 pm 
Rank 8: Adept Fighter Rank 8: Adept Fighter

Level 73

I saw the midnight showing of it. (As I do with any Marvel movie because I'm a Marvel freak. *Can't wait till Dr. Strange*.)

It was alot better than the first one, the Silver Surfer made the movie good.

[spoiler]I liked how you could see the form of Galactus' body when ever you saw the cloud form.[/spoiler]

Oh and Lantis: [spoiler]In the first comics, Galactus was indeed a cloud. he got a human form later in the series.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]At the end of the first movie, they sent Dr. Doom to the country that he was the ruler of.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]And I'm guessing that the Silver Surfer was able to destroy Galactus because Galactus gave him some of his powers so that he could find the planets.[/spoiler]

1) Statement 2 is true
2) Statement 1 is false

PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 2:25 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

[spoiler]Why on earth would they put Dr. Doom back in the country of his rule? Wouldn't he be down in lock and key for trying to kill everyone?[/spoiler]

And the form of Galactus is a small issue. I don't remember him looking like that in the comics... but I'm not THAT hardcore I guess.

[spoiler]But even with some of Galactus' powers, I doubt that the surfer can single hit him. Also, I don't think it's entirely nit picking to say that even if you can find it liable that he can kill Galactus, he JUST got his board back... and spent a good chunk of his powers reviving Sue. Granted, using his powers killed him too, but still. Galactus is a god, he should be able to be killed so easily.[/spoiler]

PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 9:09 pm 
Rank 10: Cute Lil White Mage Rank 10: Cute Lil White Mage
At the Scumm Bar

Level 50

I saw it on Saturday, good movie.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]