Site Announcements

• Account registration restricted. Email lord.ixzion AT gmail.com and I will get you set up. Thanks.
  • RPGMM Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/YJnAfVr

• New to the site? Let us know!! - Check here.
  • RPGM Magazine Mission Statement. - Check here.
  • We now have a forum up specifically for the races, check it out. - Check here.

[Continue]

It is currently September 22nd, 2024, 6:37 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: June 24th, 2007, 2:30 pm 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

Thought it might be a good idea to spin a thread off of that show on MTV. So I got my cam and took some shots.

I want to see other people try this as well... not just me. However, I will break the ice.

Well, this is my crib:

Also, that's my crappy excuse of a car. ^_^ It's in a pretty quite neiborhood, minus the lady who still hasn't figured out that leashes and dogs are actually a good combination. That center window on the left side of the house was recently replaced due to bit of horseplaying on my part. And for those of you who are interested, if ever you want to know what the monetary value of taking out your windows for fun... it's $63.44 per window. =P

Moving along...

This is the livingroom. As SK shows, it's best utilized when used for playing video games. Of course, there's nothing wrong with a Fussball (foosball/table soccer) or airhockey either. ^^

The big screen has a PS2 to it, to which will play some DDR and Guitar Hero 2 whenever company graces me with their pressence. But here, we have a bit of RE4 going (SK's first attempt at a "hanguns only" run through the game.)

From the first shot of the living room you can see the dining room in the background.

The only thing worth seeing in there is our little cabnet full of figurines and such. The second from bottom row being my favorite as it has an original copy of Final Fantasy 1 and a cast of character of which consist of Seymour, Bahamut Zero, Yunaleska, Cerberus, Doomgaze, and Diamond Weapon (from left to right).

From here we can get to the kitchen...

Nothing special here. The only thing worth saying is that there's usually a box of pizza in the fridge. Weither or not there is pizza in said box is a toss up. Usually there isn't... so we will try to talk eachother into believing there is and try and get them to get up in look only to be disappointed. As it stands now, no one really goes and looks (unless they are alone ^_^). Oh, and the schedule for Radioshack is usually on the fridge as well seeing as my roommate is the assistant manager there.

From the kitchen, you can head outdoors. My backyard is quite tiny. But I think there's something in the grass because whenever I try to mow it, the mower dies if you move any faster than .0000005 miles per hour. Also, there a stupid shedding tree who will often lace my backyard with bark from time to time. Other than that, you can get on the roof of the building to the right, which makes for some casual chill time at night with the guys.

That's my room mates room. He's never really home. His social life seems to keep him far away from it at pretty much all times. He gets off of work long enough to come home and get changed and head out. Consequently, he pays for as much rent as he's there... which isn't much at all. At least living with SK, we never really had financial worries... Grr.

Here's the lue. Nohting spectacular here other than the pipes are seemingly getting a bit more clogged each day. This actually is a good thing that I'm posting it because now I'm remembering to call my land lord about it. *calls*

And finally, my room. Well, at least a corner of it. You can see my compy, of which has been posted on the mag before. I've got a new desk now so it looks a bit more pimp. To the right is my entertainment center, to which my PS3 is connected on top you can see some of my books and movies, in the center of which is the amp to my surround sound. The only ohter things of note in my room would probably just be a few fo the weapons aginst the wall and my little Chrono Trigger shrine that has my factory sealed copy of Chrono Trigger, players guide, soundtrack, posters and such. ^_^

Anyway... that's my crib. Anyone else?

(Also, sorry for the quality of the pictures... my camera is teh sukxxorz.)

PostPosted: June 24th, 2007, 9:32 pm 
Rank 4: Fighter in Training Rank 4: Fighter in Training

Level 0

Well since I don't have my own crib I'll just post my room, as the rest would be boring family stuff.

So here are all the inputs and outputs of my secondary computer, which I don't use often, mainly for when friends come over. My extra long twin bed, since I'm like 6'3" regular twins are just not quite long enough. My bookshelf with various awards I've gotten, reading books mainly from high school and college, and some magazines and such. And lastly my fan because it gets damn hot in my room since I leave the door closed pretty much all the time.

The hub of my room. As you can see my computers are both on the desk, along with my router and modem which you can't see because they're behind the monitor. The desk also has various computer books I consult from time to time, and tons of cds of various programs and games, and my gamecube and PS1 games. Also there are quite a bit of papers on it, mainly detailing projects I'm working on, and some Japanese writing exercises.

The aforementioned computer books.

The other important corner of my room. My nice 27" TV which I got pretty cheap off a friend, since he got it discounted while working at BestBuy. Though you can't see them all my game systems are in the TV stand. Also my bass is there right next to my Guitar Hero II controller. And that bookshelf has all my PS2 games on the top shelf, and various 64, SNES, NES, and GBA games on the second, with more computing books on the bottom.

The other computer books.

The boring corner. Just my degree and my dresser.

So yeah that's my 'crib'.

http://www.thetruecoolness.com
Are you prepared? Do you believe in the Coolness? Well either way check it out.

PostPosted: June 27th, 2007, 11:49 am 
Rank 6: Potent White Mage Rank 6: Potent White Mage
Keep it cool

Level 13

TTC, you are now my favorite poster for having a poster of Captain Skyhawk.

Hold me...

My studio is Quixotic Productions! Check it!

PostPosted: July 1st, 2007, 3:53 pm 
Rank 9: Mischievous Thief Rank 9: Mischievous Thief
King of Heroes

Level 53

Why the Georgia Tech foam finger, TTC?

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2007, 8:18 pm 
Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter

Level 0

wooo.... you can tell someones running out of things to do >_>

i went on a 'hey let's clean room' thing today... cept i didn't acutally clean it i just shuffled it around... and slightly redecorated. sort of ...

^ enter here. the space i'm currently residing in.. when i acutally lived here (here being my mom's house) this was my room for the last quite a while. i'm sort of just taking up that space now.. since my brother moved his computer back up stairs.. since we were driving each other insane a bit >__> and yeah...
^ immediately to the right is a whole bunch of junk. old computer cases that i found brought home and ransacked.. box of books. yay books. old mac that my school was throwing out that i salvaged. my backpack.. yes i know its open! >_< it doesn't closed and hasn't for years. one of those construction pole reflecty things. random dresser.. not sure if anything is in it.. havn't looked. you see the cute bunny? ^__^
^ turning around by way of one's left shoulder we next come to this wall.. bookcase! other backpack o.O.. .wallpaper paste on top of bookcase. hamper of clothes.. ironically enough those ones are clean. they are just not things i can give to thrift stores cus they are all unmended and stuff. there is bed... wish i could put it in a different room -.- .. it's sort of in the way.. and i don't acutlaly use it. so wtf.
^ still turning left..where i keep my clothes on one end of the bed. behind that my brick ^__^ i love my brick. i carried it all the way home. and that's my computer. 89.27$ .. and the screen was 45$ .. reduced cus it has no stand. both bought after their predecessors completely and utterly DIED. Lantis i'm sure you'll notice the background XD
^ turn left again and there is wall.. the big bright part in the centre isn't glare folks.. it's actually silver spray paint. the speaker set seen here is my brother's. so is the pedal if you noticed it.
^ door and tree and w00t there is the flashy pole thing again. 360 of the space i'm taking up and taking over. yaay. >__>

now you know.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2007, 9:51 pm 
Rank 4: Fighter in Training Rank 4: Fighter in Training

Level 0

ShadowFox1001 wrote:
Why the Georgia Tech foam finger, TTC?

Because they gave it to me at one of the few games I went to for free as a student. Or maybe it was at one of the orientations or something. But yeah it's my Alma Mater.

And I like the door Sumi, your room certainly has some interesting walls.

http://www.thetruecoolness.com
Are you prepared? Do you believe in the Coolness? Well either way check it out.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2007, 11:49 pm 
Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage Rank 11: Sexy Black Mage

Level 0

Nice homes. I will post my crib shortly. :)

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 8:43 am 
Rank 3: Studying Black Mage Rank 3: Studying Black Mage
Spoony Bard

Level 0

My uncle flunked out of geogia tech.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 9:29 am 
Site Admin Site Admin
"The worst pokemon."

Level 97

@ Sumi - Yay TENTACLES! Also I have a flashy pole thing (FPT?) too... it wasn't in any of my shots though. I kind of took it off the side of the road in a contruction zone around midnight last halloween with the guys.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 2:28 pm 
Spoony Bard

Level 0

my door

bed

wall 1

wall 2

wall 3

wall 4 with bed

Floor 1

floor 2

keyboard

my manga and anime

best book eva.

That is my room, i still live with my parents.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 3:59 pm 

Level 0

@Genji

Did you take the snapshot of your avatar in front of your blue bedroom wall?

You know that is the same shade of blue of my bedroom in my parents house that I grew up in. I got the paint from K-mart. My brother laughed when he saw the color I choose when it was finally on the wall. I always thought they might have mixed it wrong, but now I've learned there actually does exist another room with that shade of blue. :)

I really like seeing the copy of RPGM1 in your Floor 1 picture. It was like, "wow that is really cool to see that others actually do have the game".

Then I saw that picture of your foot on Floor 2. I wasn't as happy to see that.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 4:50 pm 
Spoony Bard

Level 0

heh, i love the color of the walls, i picked it myself.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 5:23 pm 
Heh, "user avatar"

Level 0

Dude, there's like a knife laying on the floor in Floor 2.

Sumi, the whole spray and paint things on the table were the ones used to ravage the bedroom walls?

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 6:08 pm 
Spoony Bard

Level 0

It is an Israelian dagger.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 6:17 pm 
Heh, "user avatar"

Level 0

Uh... may I ask why an Isralian Dagger is lying on the floor of your room? I mean, it's okay to have one, maybe you practice Krav-Maga even, but a dagger laying on the floor is kinda too much =P

PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 6:53 pm 
Rank 9: Mischievous Thief Rank 9: Mischievous Thief
King of Heroes

Level 53

It's "Israeli" technically.

PostPosted: July 8th, 2007, 2:25 am 
Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter Rank 12: Headstrong Fighter

Level 0

@tg - er, yeah. i had just done it and stuff.... a few days previous. i still havn't put it away :\

@genji (and sort of Bo) - i really like that colour for the walls ^__^ good choice.

@lantis - ecks to the dee. ;]

PostPosted: July 8th, 2007, 10:26 am 
Heh, "user avatar"

Level 0

'tis my room. For the rest, I live with my parents.

The front door. A packback I don't use, a magnet board I don't use, and a bookcase that I use are to be seen. Ah, if you look closely, you'll notice some sort of wooden pole resting besides the door. That's my <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berimbau">berimbau</a>. But it's not ready to be played, it's not "armed". Right now it's just resting there as a wooden pole with a wire.
The drawing lying on the floor is mine, from 3 years ago.
Now, to the bookcase on the left:

This is that kind of 'one-way-only' bookcase. Which means, lots of stuff go in, nothing comes out. Which results in a rather comical bookcase with children and older books taking the best places =P
For all you close-lookers out there: behind the white frisbee, there's my D&D book collection. You may recognize the Forgotten Realms campaign book on the left.
Way below, in blue: Yu Yu Hakusho manga collection. Beside it, in white, Shaman King manga collection. Both complete. Besides the blue mangas, you may see some GBA game boxes and a traditional GBA box :D
The thing to the right is the... no, it's not a closet, but it's a thing with a door that I keep my clothes in. Forgot the appropriate name. The rope hanging there is the one used in capoeira to keep the pants from falling (yellow & white, yay). Just turn right now...

And we come to the bed. There's a fluffy owl on the night table, that's a Harry Potter souvenir that I gained 3 years ago. I like it ^^ You'll most probably notice an Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary there, too =P And an alarm clock. And a small ball laying on the floor. I'll come to that later.

And this is the other side of the bed. Shoe corner on the floor. Sound system. An old tennis racket back there. And more balls. Yes, I have an obsession with balls. I use them to think (yes, that's right).
In the space there you can see an old board game, my tambourine (another capoeira instrument), a tennis ball (the only one I have =P) and the caxixi and the stick, parts that go together with the "armed" berimbau. Now, turn right.

Below that is just a chair. The two drawings in the left are from a professional artist. The one in the right (those are camera flash reflections...) is mine. You can look for it in my dA, if you want to ^^
Ah, and yup. My walls do seriously need to be repainted =/
Now, leave the room and enter the 'study' area:

This is where I am right now writing this. The map above the table is from the world without water. Uber-cool ^^
Computer to the right (look at teh mac, Lantis) to the left my Terry Pratchett book collection (the bookcase? already full) and some DVDs. The table's so full I don't use it to write anymore, just to deposit stuff =P
Ah, if you care to look closely again, you'll see another ball lying on the table, and even a boomerang. Strange, eh? I don't get it, either.