1. Could you go over what you presented this year at Magcon?
Gaiden Glitch Tactics, a technical demo with a working title. When I started to make this game I wanted to make sure it did not lag as some RPGM3 games do. After many test I made a world map with very little to zero lag. Also I work on teamwork AI as much as RPGM3 lets you do. Most of this was show and worked as well as it could.
2. What do you think might be a good estimate of when you might release your game?
I not sure, I have a lot of games to play. I still have not open my copy of Xenoblade. Its hard for me to balance game playing time and game making time. I say sometime in 2013
3. Is there anything you wish you would have added to your presentation?
Story, story, and more story. I never been good with story and I think that is why I work on it last. Most of the time story never gets into my demos.
4. What did you think of the presentation and live reactions this year?
It was good to see someone else play the battles and what was there work like I wanted it too. The icing on the cake was how everyone reaction to the dog at the end. It was a joke and a way to end the demo but now the dog may become a real character in the full game.
5. What other games at MagCon did you find impressive and why?
Rincar was very impressive. The humor of the game was great. Technically it was amazing, it makes me want to buy a PC Maker.
6. What other games would you like to see a live presentation of at MagCon 2013?
What happen to a RPGM2 game/demo? It would be nice to see one game demo from each maker 1,2,3, and PC Ver.
7. Can we expect to see something from you next year?
I am still working on Feng Shui and Gaiden Glitch Tactics. I may have some story and more places ready to show off in Gaiden Glitch Tactics. I also want to revisit The Dragon Child it was my first game and now I can go back and fix some technical issues and the way it ends. If I do not have anything new, then one of those games my be submitted.
This year's presentation of Gaiden Glitch Tactics is below.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum